NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consultancy, is pleased to announce the companies who will present their investment stories as part of the Life Sciences Virtual Investment Conference to be held on Thursday, September 12, 2013.
The NexGen Life Science Virtual Investment Conference is organized by CCG Investor Relations and co-hosted by BetterInvesting, and PR Newswire. The event is designed to provide retail investors, institutional investors, financial advisors and family offices with a road map as to how scientific breakthroughs move through the process towards commercialization, including FDA trials, partnerships, distribution agreements and coverage by health insurance and Medicare.
The virtual conference is free for both retail and institutional investors to attend. To register, please visit http://www.retailinvestorconferences.com/.
Crocker Coulson of CCG Investor Relations will interview Andrew Fein, Managing Director & Senior Analyst at H.C. Wainwright on a panel on NexGen Drugs and Global CROs from 9am to 10am.The presenting schedule for the conference is as follows: 08:15 a.m. ET: BioLight Israeli Life Sciences Investments Ltd (TASE: BOLT), Suzana Bar-Natan, CEO 09:00 a.m. ET: Analyst Discussion with Andrew Fein: NextGen Drugs and Global CROs 10:15 a.m. ET: Del Mar Pharmaceuticals Inc (OTCBB: DMPI) 11:00 a.m. ET: Organovo (NYSE: ONVO) 11:45 a.m. ET: Bone Biologics 12:30 p.m. ET: Advanced Bifurcation Systems "A new wave of innovation is sweeping the life sciences sector, creating the opportunity for new therapies that save lives or improve patient care, while offering exceptional returns for investors, who employ thoughtful stock selection," said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV