DETROIT, Sept. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of APM, today announced it will showcase its unique Compuware APM for Big Data solution at the Big Data Innovation 2013 Summit (booth #29), where attendees will be able to see the power of Compuware APM live. Compuware is the only APM vendor to provide end-to-end visibility, 24x7 with deep insights and answers to customers' toughest challenges in their Hadoop and NoSQL environments. The summit will be held September 12-13 in Boston.
Big data environments are growing fast and are highly dynamic and complex. The lack of visibility from existing management tools means organizations are unable to quickly troubleshoot root cause and are left guessing how to tune their cluster. Precious time and resources are wasted when days are spent sifting through thousands of log files, while attempting to "scale away" problems by adding nodes can actually increase inefficiencies.
Compuware APM for Big Data is the only APM solution that fully allows organizations to tame big data applications to eliminate inefficiencies and rapidly identify and resolve problems. With its patented PurePath Technology ®, Compuware provides unprecedented visibility into NoSQL and Hadoop applications in highly scalable, elastic environments. Many customers are using Compuware APM for Big Data to cut down costs to analyze issues and to ensure optimal efficiency from their big data investment.At the Summit, Compuware will demonstrate how organizations can:
- pin-point and solve inefficiencies that cause large-scale Hadoop problems;
- enable applications to reap the benefits of blazing fast NoSQL by identifying bottlenecks, and hotspots;
- harness all APM data for richer operational intelligence; and
- obtain superior business intelligence with deep, granular end-user activity data.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts