- Company's CEO to Deliver Keynote Address - Latest Consumer and Manufacturing Solutions Including Edibles and Metals On Display
ROCK HILL, S.C., Sept. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will bring its consumer and professional 3D content-to-print experience to San Jose's first Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo at the Double Tree by Hilton, San Jose, CA, from September 17-18, 2013, booth 131. 3D Systems will showcase its latest line up of consumer and professional 3D printers, 3D printed products, and apps delivering an exclusive 3D lifestyle experience. Attendees can browse at the Cube Café, check out the award winning Cube ® and CubeX™ 3D printers, see the newest full color 3D printing in action and sample 3D printed edible sugar and precision metal parts. Visitors will engage with popular consumer applications like printable fashion, jewelry and home design and creative, gamified 3D apps like Cubify Draw and Star Trek 3DMe. Arts and entertainment brands along with app developers are invited to join the 3D printing revolution and learn how to monetize their intellectual property and creativity on 3D Systems' hosting, publishing and production platform, Cubify. Avi Reichental, 3D Systems' President and CEO, will deliver a keynote address, 'Manufacturing the Future', on Wednesday September 18, 2013 at 9:00 am.
"We are looking forward to bringing our consumer and professional 3D printing experience to San Jose's Inside 3D Printing conference," said Cathy Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. "We are excited to present our game-changing 3D content-to-print platform to the heart and soul of Silicon Valley." Learn more about our 3D content-to-print offerings at 3DSystems.comAbout 3D Systems Corporation 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike with materials ranging from thermoplastics, metals, ceramics and edible sugar. The company also provides software design tools including CAD, reverse engineering and inspection and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV