Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) announced today that it will hold a special meeting of unitholders at 1:00 p.m. Central Time on November 19, 2013. At the meeting, PAA unitholders will be asked to consider and vote upon proposals to approve (i) a new long-term equity incentive plan and (ii) the adjournment of the special meeting to a later date, if necessary, to solicit additional proxies. The meeting will be held in the Senate Room at Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, Houston, Texas 77002 for unitholders of record as of the close of business on September 20, 2013. It is anticipated that proxy materials will be mailed to unitholders of record on or about October 10, 2013.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV