SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will keynote an exclusive customer town hall event at ExactTarget Connections 2013 on Monday, Sept. 16 at 4:00 p.m. EDT in Indianapolis. Benioff will join Scott Dorsey, CEO, ExactTarget and Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, on stage to discuss the future of marketing.
In addition, the company will host an Investor Session on Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 8:30 a.m. EDT, featuring presentations and Q&A from salesforce.com CFO Graham Smith, Dorsey and other executives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV