Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS:LCUT), a leading global provider of branded kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home, today announced that Ronald Shiftan, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference on Thursday, September 19, 2013.
The conference will be held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Lifetime Brands will present at 11:30 AM EDT in the Gramercy Suite. The Company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day.
To obtain additional information about Lifetime’s participation in the conference, please contact LHA.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.Lifetime Brands is a leading global provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home. The Company markets its products under such well-known kitchenware brands as Farberware ®, KitchenAid ®, CasaMōda ®, Cuisine de France ®, Fred ®, Guy Fieri ®, Hoffritz ®, Kizmos ™, Misto ®, Pedrini ®, Roshco ®, Sabatier ®, Savora ™ and Vasconia ®; respected tableware brands such as Mikasa ®, Pfaltzgraff ®, Creative Tops ®, Gorham ®, International ® Silver, Kirk Stieff ®, Sasaki ®, Towle ® Silversmiths, Tuttle ®, Wallace ®, V&A ® and Royal Botanic Gardens Kew ®; and home solutions brands, including Bombay ®, Debbie Meyer ™, Design for Living ™, Elements ®, Kamenstein ® and Melannco ®. The Company also provides exclusive private label products to leading retailers worldwide. The Company’s corporate website is www.lifetimebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV