PITTSBURGH, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) today announced that it will host its first ever Analyst Day meeting on Wednesday, September 18 th. The meeting will include presentations by DICK'S Sporting Goods' senior management team beginning at 8:00 am Eastern Time and ending at approximately 12:30 pm Eastern Time.
These presentations will be webcast and can be accessed live or as an archived replay from the link on the DICK'S Sporting Goods Investor Relations website at www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. To listen to the live webcast, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
About DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sports and fitness specialty omni-channel retailer offering a broad assortment of high quality, competitively-priced brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer.
As of August 3, 2013, the Company operated 527 DICK'S Sporting Goods stores in 44 states, 81 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce websites and catalog operations for DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. The Company's website is not part of this press release.Contact: Andre J. Hawaux, EVP – Finance, Administration and Chief Financial Officer or Anne-Marie Megela, VP – Treasury Services and Investor Relations(724) 273-3400 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV