HOUSTON and LONDON, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that Nance K. Dicciani has been appointed to the company's supervisory board of directors. The appointment is effective Sept. 10.
"Nance has an extensive background in the chemical industry – in management positions and as a director of publicly traded companies – which will complement the skills and experience of our supervisory board. We are pleased to have her as part of our team," said Robert G. Gwin, non-executive chairman of the LyondellBasell supervisory board.
Dicciani serves on the boards of directors for Halliburton Company, Praxair, Inc. and Rockwood Holdings, Inc. She also serves on the board of trustees of Villanova University.
Before her retirement in 2008, Dicciani was president and chief executive officer of Honeywell Specialty Materials LLC. From 1991 to 2001, Dicciani was with Rohm and Haas Company where she rose to the position of senior vice president and business group executive of chemical specialties and director of the European region. Other assignments at Rohm and Haas included vice president of the petroleum chemicals division and head of the company's worldwide monomers business. Dicciani also worked for 14 years at Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. where she held positions of increasing responsibility in research, engineering, and research management.LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV