PLANO, Texas, Sept. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE:DNR) ("Denbury" or the "Company") today announced that Phil Rykhoek, Denbury's President and CEO, will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York on Thursday, September 12 at 11:05 a.m. EDT.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.denbury.com and archived there for at least 30 days. The slides for the presentation will be posted to the website the morning of the presentation.
Denbury is a growing domestic independent oil and natural gas company. The Company's primary focus is on enhanced oil recovery utilizing carbon dioxide and its operations are focused in two key operating areas: the Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. Denbury is the largest combined oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, and owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to tertiary recovery operations. For more information about Denbury, please visit www.denbury.com .
CONTACT: DENBURY CONTACTS: Phil Rykhoek, President and CEO 972.673.2000 Mark Allen, Senior Vice President and CFO 972.673.2000 Jack Collins, Executive Director, Finance and Investor Relations 972.673.2028
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV