9. -- Lululemon Athletica (LULU), the yoga and athletic apparel retailer, is expected by Wall Street to report second-quarter profit of 35 cents a share on revenue of $343 million.
10. -- Dunkin' Donuts (DNKN) signed agreements with two franchise groups to begin developing restaurants in the U.K. The two agreements call for 50 restaurants in greater London over the next five years. The coffee chain also is in talks with additional franchise partners to help develop a total of 150 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the U.K. over the next five years.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts