8. -- Retail food chain Kroger (KR) is expected by analysts on Thursday to report fiscal second-quarter earnings of 60 cents a share on revenue of $22.71 billion.
9. -- Lululemon Athletica (LULU), the yoga and athletic apparel retailer, is expected by Wall Street to report second-quarter profit of 35 cents a share on revenue of $343 million.
10. -- Dunkin' Donuts (DNKN) signed agreements with two franchise groups to begin developing restaurants in the U.K. The two agreements call for 50 restaurants in greater London over the next five years. The coffee chain also is in talks with additional franchise partners to help develop a total of 150 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the U.K. over the next five years.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV