BEIJING, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswrie/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its participation in the following investor conferences:
- 86Research Investor Tour, to be held on September 12, 2013 at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. Mr. Ya Li, COO and Acting CFO of the company is currently scheduled to present at 12:00 pm Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Barclays Internet Bus Tour, to be held on September 16, 2013 at Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun. Mr. Li is currently scheduled to present at 5:00 - 6:00 pm Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Goldman Sachs Investor Tour, to be held on September 27, 2013 at the Company's office. Mr. Li is currently scheduled to present at 9:30 - 10:30 am Beijing Time and meet with institutional investors during the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media LimitedPhoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, the Company enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. Phoenix New Media's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website and web-based game platform, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and mobile video services, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website, mobile applications and mobile value-added services. For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew ZhaoEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, Inc. Jeremy PeruskiTel: +1 (646) 405-4883Email: email@example.com SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV