F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) today announced the opening of its new Bellevue, Wash., location with positions available immediately for up to 50 software engineers. Employees at the new office will support the company’s growing slate of cloud, virtualization, and web services technologies.
“F5 is joining a thriving group of technology powerhouses in the region’s Eastside corridor,” said Karl Triebes, EVP of Product Development and CTO at F5. “This location will grow our ranks of talented engineers and further strengthen F5’s position in Washington’s competitive talent market.”
Prospective employees can learn more about F5 career opportunities and company benefits at www.f5.com/about/careers/us-openings.
- Since the beginning of 2012, F5 has added over 600 employees, representing more than a 23 percent increase to its global employee base.
- F5 has been ranked the #1 place to work in KING-TV/Evening Magazine’s Best of Western Washington Awards for 2010, 2011, and 2012, and has been recognized repeatedly by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces.
- The company has over 3,100 employees in more than 35 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Seattle, F5 also has primary hubs in Spokane, Wash.; San Jose, Calif.; Lowell, Mass.; Chertsey, U.K.; Singapore; Tokyo; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV