- Since the beginning of 2012, F5 has added over 600 employees, representing more than a 23 percent increase to its global employee base.
- F5 has been ranked the #1 place to work in KING-TV/Evening Magazine’s Best of Western Washington Awards for 2010, 2011, and 2012, and has been recognized repeatedly by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces.
- The company has over 3,100 employees in more than 35 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Seattle, F5 also has primary hubs in Spokane, Wash.; San Jose, Calif.; Lowell, Mass.; Chertsey, U.K.; Singapore; Tokyo; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
F5 Opens New Bellevue Office To Support R&D For Cloud, Virtualization, And Web Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.