ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that John Yu, MD, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ImmunoCellular, will present a corporate overview and business update at the BioCentury NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. ET at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
To access the live audio webcast of the BioCentury NewsMakers presentation, please log on through a link located in the Investors section of ImmunoCellular’s website at www.imuc.com, under the Events & Presentations tab. A replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage
company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of
brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular is conducting a Phase II trial
of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine
targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma.
ImmunoCellular’s pipeline also includes ICT-121, a dendritic cell
vaccine targeting CD133, and ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting
ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells. To learn more about
ImmunoCellular, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV