- iGATE's Reference Data Management engagements help spot data sourcing redundancies, streamline trade execution, reduce operational risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- iGATE's Integrated Transaction Manager (ITM) consists of Middle Office Solution, Managed Accounts Trading Service (MATS), and Standing Settlement Instruction (SSI) Manager. Comprehensive, yet simple, these middle office suite of products address the needs of trade processing by reducing operational costs and risks, increasing efficiency and accuracy and managing smooth communication for better trade execution.
- iGATE's Global Trade Services helps improve visibility into the financial supply chain, accelerate cash flow and reduce risk through a combination of technology, trade documentation experts and best-in-class processes in order to address the changing demands of the trade processing landscape.
- iGATE's offerings in SWIFT, helps banks and financial institutions to embrace emerging trends in SWIFT messaging services and evaluate communications platform and products. iGATE primarily focuses on services such as Electronic Bank Management (eBAM), ISO 20022 standardization framework and Quality assurance service framework for SWIFT's standard release.
IGATE To Participate In Sibos 2013, The World's Premier Financial Services Event
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts