FREMONT, California and BANGALORE, India, September 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
To showcase four outcomes-based technology solutions
iGATE Corporation (NASDAQ:IGTE), the first Business Outcomes driven integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) solutions provider, today announced that it will be participating in Sibos 2013, an annual conference, exhibition and networking event organized by SWIFT for the financial industry to be held from September 16 - 19, 2013, at the World Trade Centre in Dubai, UAE. iGATE will exhibit its cutting edge outcomes based technology solutions in Reference data management, Trade Processing, Global Trade Services and SWIFT messaging services.
- iGATE's Reference Data Management engagements help spot data sourcing redundancies, streamline trade execution, reduce operational risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- iGATE's Integrated Transaction Manager (ITM) consists of Middle Office Solution, Managed Accounts Trading Service (MATS), and Standing Settlement Instruction (SSI) Manager. Comprehensive, yet simple, these middle office suite of products address the needs of trade processing by reducing operational costs and risks, increasing efficiency and accuracy and managing smooth communication for better trade execution.
- iGATE's Global Trade Services helps improve visibility into the financial supply chain, accelerate cash flow and reduce risk through a combination of technology, trade documentation experts and best-in-class processes in order to address the changing demands of the trade processing landscape.
- iGATE's offerings in SWIFT, helps banks and financial institutions to embrace emerging trends in SWIFT messaging services and evaluate communications platform and products. iGATE primarily focuses on services such as Electronic Bank Management (eBAM), ISO 20022 standardization framework and Quality assurance service framework for SWIFT's standard release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV