- An evaluation board based on Freescale’s S12 MagniV automotive microcontrollers and leveraging discrete products from ROHM. Freescale’s S12 MagniV is a mixed-signal microcontroller built on proven S12 technology, non-volatile memory and high-voltage analog circuits.
- A comprehensive CPU card reference design that integrates ROHM’s ASSP and discrete products onto Freescale’s Smart Application Blueprint for Rapid Engineering (SABRE) for Automotive Infotainment. The solution leverages the performance of Freescale’s i.MX 6 series applications processor technology, together with ROHM's discrete technologies. The result is a compelling automotive infotainment reference design that enables optimal thermal design flexibility by keeping component sizes and part counts to a minimum. The CPU card reference design is expected to be available by November 2013 from ROHM.
Freescale And ROHM Will Collaborate To Deliver Innovative Automotive Solutions For Japanese And Global Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.