The Shuman Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential claims against certain officers and directors of MiMedx Group, Inc. (“MiMedx” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MDXG). MiMedx is a Georgia-based developer, manufacturer, and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterial products and allografts processed from human amniotic membranes.
The Firm’s investigation concerns the Company’s September 4, 2013, announcement that was in receipt of an "Untitled Letter" from the Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"). The letter stated MiMedx's Surgical Biologics unit violated the Public Health Service Act by unlawfully manufacturing drugs at one of its plants, and thereby marketed unapproved biologics products. On this news, shares of MiMedx fell $2.21 per share to more than 36.49% to close at $3.85 on September 4, 2013.
If you currently own MiMedx common stock and are interested in discussing your rights as a shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Kip B. Shuman or Rusty E. Glenn toll free at (866) 974-8626 or email Mr. Shuman at email@example.com or email Mr. Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shuman Law Firm represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in stockholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV