SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xoom Corporation (Nasdaq:XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider, today announced the pricing of its follow-on offering of 4,403,270 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $30.50 per share. Of these, 2,970,648 shares will be offered by Xoom and 1,432,622 shares will be offered by selling stockholders. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 660,490 shares of common stock from Xoom to cover over-allotments.
Barclays Capital Inc. and Needham & Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, and Robert W. Baird & Co. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com , telephone: (888) 603-5847; or from Needham & Company, via telephone: (212) 371-8300, email: email@example.com , or standard mail at Needham & Company, LLC, 445 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022, Attn: Prospectus Department.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. (xoom-f)
CONTACT: Gloria Lee Director, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Robin Carr Director, Public Relations email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV