DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced the acquisition of 45 acres in the heart of the Inland Empire West submarket of Southern California. DCT Jurupa Ranch is located in close proximity to the intersection of Interstate 10 and Interstate 15 in Fontana, CA. The Company plans to construct an approximately 970,000 square foot, cross-dock distribution facility.
“We are extremely pleased about the acquisition of this land in such a prime location, as it provides us with an excellent opportunity to develop one of the largest, state-of-the-art distribution facilities in an extremely sought-after submarket,” said Bud Pharris, Regional Vice President, DCT Industrial. “We are confident that the DCT Jurupa Ranch development will be well received and appeal to a variety of customers.”
DCT Industrial is currently in the entitlement process and plans to commence construction in Q1 2015.
For information regarding DCT Industrial’s Southern California market, please contact Bud Pharris, at email@example.com or at 949-720-8000.About DCT Industrial Trust Inc.® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of June 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in approximately 74.9 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 870 customers, including 12.3 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV