C.H. Robinson (Nasdaq:CHRW) will deliver a company presentation at the upcoming Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on Wednesday September 18, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Citi Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, Massachusetts.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at www.chrobinson.com, in the Investors section. Replay of the webcast will be available for one month following the live presentations.
For more information about the presentations or webcasts, please contact C.H. Robinson’s Investor Relations Department at 952-683-5007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson is a global provider of multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, serving over 42,000 customers through a network of over 250 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. C.H. Robinson is one of the largest third-party logistics companies in the world, with 2012 total revenues of $11.4 billion. For more information about our company, visit our Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV