- 80Gbps Network Interface Card (NIC) – The Xilinx 80Gbps NIC is a highly integrated platform that is based upon a single All Programmable device which implements a Traffic Manager SmartCORE IP, DMA controller, the PCIe ports, and the two 40G Ethernet ports, replacing two ASSPs for superior throughput, lower BOM cost, and lower power consumption. This single-chip solution highlights a feature rich, highly programmable, traffic manager for optimal network quality of service (QoS) and is ideal for high-bandwidth applications, such as routers and appliances for enterprise network monitoring and security.
- Intel QPI Interface Solution – The Intel QPI Interface solution offers developers a low latency, high-performance FPGA based interface to the latest Intel processors. This demonstration includes a Xilinx® 7 series FPGA communicating with the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processor via the QPI 1.1 interface. It leverages the Native Loopback hardware and software to validate the data exchange between the FPGA and CPU. The FPGA based QPI interface allows designers to offer application acceleration, scale-up high end servers with Node Controller or extend the reach of the processor with expansion to additional PCIe ports, memory connections and NIC interfaces.
Xilinx Showcases Industry's First FPGA-based 80Gbps Network Interface Card (NIC) And New Intel QPI Interface Implementation At IDF13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.