WASHINGTON, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that it will deliver a corporate presentation at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 2:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Healthcare Conference will be available live on Vanda's corporate website, where it also will be archived for 30 days. To access the presentation, go to Vanda's website at www.vandapharma.com and click on the Presentations tab on the Investor Relations page. Please connect to the website several minutes prior to the start of the live presentation.
About Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit www.vandapharma.com.Company Contact: Jim KellySenior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerVanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.(202) 734-3428 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV