Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.AT&T (T) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AT&T rose $0.34 (1.0%) to $33.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,293,814 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,581,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.75-$34.10 after having opened the day at $33.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.63. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: SolarCity (SCTY), up 22.4%, Performance Technologies (PTIX), up 19.9%, Glowpoint (GLOW), up 16.5% and Aehr Test Systems (AEHR), up 14.9%.
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about T
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV