RAIT Financial Trust (NYSE: RAS) (“RAIT”) today announced that on September 10, 2013, RAIT’s Board of Trustees declared a third quarter 2013 cash dividend on RAIT’s common shares of $0.15 per common share, representing a 15% increase from the prior quarter's dividend of $0.13 per common share and a 67% increase from the third quarter 2012 dividend of $0.09 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 31, 2013 to holders of record on October 3, 2013. The ex-dividend date is October 1, 2013.
About RAIT Financial Trust
RAIT Financial Trust is an internally-managed real estate investment trust that provides debt financing options to owners of commercial real estate and invests directly into commercial real estate properties located throughout the United States. In addition, RAIT is an asset and property manager of real estate-related assets. For more information, please visit www.raitft.com or call Investor Relations at 215.243.9000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV