SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina Corporation (NASDAQ: SANM) a leading integrated manufacturing solutions company, today announced the expansion of its management team with the appointment of Chuck Kostalnick as Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer.
Mr. Kostalnick is an industry veteran with over 23 years of sales and marketing management experience. He has held several executive level positions including Senior Vice President, Avnet Embedded for Avnet, Inc.; President, North America Distribution for Bell Microproducts; and Vice President of Sales for Arrow's OEM Computing Solutions division.
"We are fortunate to have someone with Chuck's caliber join our executive team. His strong track record in establishing successful customer relationships will be invaluable to Sanmina's growth strategy. He will provide leadership and strategic direction as we grow in new and existing markets," stated Jure Sola, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sanmina Corporation.Chuck earned a BA in Economics from the University of Colorado, Boulder. About SanminaSanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the company is available at www.sanmina.com. SOURCE Sanmina Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV