VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) will participate in the Citi Global Industrials Conference in Boston on Tuesday, Sept. 17. Visteon's presentation is scheduled to begin at about 4:15 p.m. EDT and will last about 40 minutes, including time for a question-and-answer session.
Jeffrey M. Stafeil, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide an overview of Visteon's strategy, financial profile and related matters. A live audio webcast of the discussion, together with any related materials, will be accessible through Visteon's website at www.visteon.com/investors/presentations.html. A replay will be available following the event.
About VisteonVisteon is a leading global automotive supplier delivering value for vehicle manufacturers and shareholders through a family of businesses including:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, majority-owned by Visteon and the world's second-largest global supplier of automotive climate components and systems.
- Visteon Electronics, a leading supplier of audio and infotainment, driver information, center stack electronics and feature control modules.
- Visteon Interiors, a global provider of vehicle cockpit modules, instrument panels, consoles and door trim modules.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a successful non-consolidated China-based partnership between Visteon and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation's automotive components group, Huayu Automotive Systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV