HOUSTON and LONDON, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that its Supervisory Board has authorized the company's Management Board to declare an interim dividend of $0.50 per share to be paid Oct. 7, 2013 to shareholders of record Sept. 23, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of Sept. 19, 2013. The declaration is subject to the adoption of a resolution by the Management Board, which is expected to occur Sept. 23.
Additionally, in August, the company received a determination from tax authorities in the Netherlands and United Kingdom that LyondellBasell is solely a U.K. tax resident effective July 1, 2013. As a result, the company will no longer withhold any non-U.S. tax on its dividend payments to shareholders.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500 Index. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com ) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Media Contact: David A. Harpole +1 713-309-4125Investor Contact: Douglas J. Pike +1 713-309-7141SOURCE LyondellBasell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV