Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAT) today announced Matt Malfitano has joined the company as vice president of North American sales, effective immediately. In this role, he is responsible for leading Arctic Cat’s sales, national accounts and dealer development efforts in the United States and Canada.
Matt Malfitano (Photo: Arctic Cat Inc.)
“Matt brings extensive experience leading dealer-based sales organizations, in both startups and in more mature market segments,” said Claude Jordan, chairman and CEO of Arctic Cat. “His keen business acumen will make him a tremendous addition to our management team.”
Most recently, Malfitano served as director of global sales and operations for Fisker Automotive, a luxury hybrid electric vehicle manufacturer. Prior to that, Malfitano served as vice president of sales operations for Maserati/Alfa Romeo North America, and as senior director of global sales and marketing with the aviation start-up company Eclipse Aviation.
Earlier in his career, Malfitano worked for Ford Motor Company’s Volvo Division as vice president of sales for the Western Region. He also held progressively responsible positions within Volvo in sales, marketing, retail operations and aftersales support.Malfitano graduated from Lynn University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. About Arctic Cat Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), side-by-sides and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat ® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available at www.arcticcat.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV