Manning & Napier, Inc. (NYSE:MN), (“Manning & Napier” or “the Company”) today announced that it will participate in the RBC Capital Markets 2013 Financial Institutions Conference in Boston, MA on September 17, 2013.
James Mikolaichik, Chief Financial Officer, will present on an Investment Managers Panel at 10:30 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the event will be made available online at http://ir.manning-napier.com/ under the News & Events tab. A copy of management’s presentation will also be made available on the day of the conference. An online archive of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
About Manning & Napier, Inc.
Manning & Napier (NYSE:MN) provides a broad range of investment solutions through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and collective investment trust funds, as well as a variety of consultative services that complement our investment process. Founded in 1970, we offer equity and fixed income portfolios as well as a range of blended asset portfolios, such as life cycle funds, that use a mix of stocks and bonds. We serve a diversified client base of high-net-worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments and foundations. For many of these clients, our relationship goes beyond investment management and includes customized solutions that address key issues and solve client-specific problems. We are headquartered in Fairport, NY and had 515 employees as of June 30, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV