WEST CHESTER, Pa., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American music icon Willie Nelson is celebrating his 80th birthday and six-decade-spanning career with the release of To All The Girls…, a brand new album that features a collection of newly recorded duets between the American musical legend and a dream list of contemporary pop-country women singers. To mark the launch of the new release, the seven time Grammy Award winner will be making a special appearance on QVC.
During the " QVC Presents QSessions Live" show on Thursday, September 12 at 5 PM (ET) , Nelson is scheduled to play a selection of songs from the CD while offering viewers the opportunity to order the album, which has been bundled with a bonus disc just for QVC shoppers, two weeks before street date.
"We are thrilled to have a legendary music icon like Willie Nelson at QVC," said Ken O'Brien, vice president of merchandising for QVC. "Our viewers will get a first-row seat as he unveils some of his greatly anticipated new songs."
The legendary singer-songwriter's third full-length album of new music to be released in a mere 16 months, To All The Girls... celebrates Nelson's birthday year with a selection of profoundly moving and heartfelt performances of classic songs from America's country, pop and gospel repertoire. Featured musicians include an impressive list of contemporary pop-country female singers including Carrie Underwood, Sheryl Crow, Dolly Parton, Norah Jones, Emmylou Harris and more.Nelson applied his love for music for the greater good, as the founder of Farm Aid, a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote a strong and resilient family farm system of agriculture and to keep family farmers on their land, and is furthered through an annual fundraising festival concert event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV