“The long-term equity capital Napier Park was able to raise from a prestigious group of institutional investors will provide us with greater financial flexibility to support the continued growth of our railcar lease fleet,” said senior vice president, Trinity Industries and group president of Trinity Rail, D. Stephen Menzies. “We are delighted to have achieved this important strategic objective, and we look forward to working with Napier Park to access additional long-term equity capital for continued growth.”
About Trinity Industries, Inc.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more information, visit: www.trin.net.
About Napier Park Global CapitalNapier Park Global Capital is an independent alternative asset management firm with a core focus on alternative credit and structured equity investments that manages approximately $6.7 billion. The firm manages a diversified product mix including hedge funds, bespoke client separate accounts, private investments and CLOs for large, sophisticated institutional investors. Financial Partners seeks to provide primary, secondary and special situations capital to financial services businesses and companies servicing financial institutions. The strategy provides equity, debt or hybrid capital for event, special situation, or growth, acquisition or recapitalization financings. Napier Park Global Capital has offices in New York and London. For more information visit www.napierparkglobal.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV