3 Stocks Pulling The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, BlackBerry ( BBRY) is down $0.61 (-5.3%) to $10.92 on heavy volume. Thus far, 21.8 million shares of BlackBerry exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.89-$11.20 after having opened the day at $11.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.53. --The company has offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. BlackBerry has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are down 8.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate BlackBerry a buy, 12 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackBerry as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full BlackBerry Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts