2. As of noon trading, Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) is down $0.20 (-1.7%) to $11.54 on average volume. Thus far, 6.9 million shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.44-$11.73 after having opened the day at $11.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.73. Annaly Mortgage Management, Inc. is a self-advised, self-managed real estate investment trust. Annaly Capital Management has a market cap of $11.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 16.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Annaly Capital Management a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Annaly Capital Management as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts