3 Stocks Dragging In The Consumer Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, ConAgra Foods ( CAG) is down $2.01 (-6.0%) to $31.55 on heavy volume. Thus far, 11.3 million shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.64-$32.53 after having opened the day at $32.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.56. ConAgra Foods, Inc. operates as a food company primarily in North America. The company operates through four segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, Ralcorp Food Group, and Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products. ConAgra Foods has a market cap of $14.2 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ConAgra Foods a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ConAgra Foods as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full ConAgra Foods Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts