4. As of noon trading, TransCanada ( TRP) is up $0.40 (0.9%) to $44.51 on light volume. Thus far, 140,315 shares of TransCanada exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 601,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.28-$44.71 after having opened the day at $44.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.11. TransCanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Oil Pipelines, and Energy. TransCanada has a market cap of $30.9 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 7.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate TransCanada a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TransCanada as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full TransCanada Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts