1. As of noon trading, Lowe's Companies ( LOW) is up $0.41 (0.9%) to $47.04 on light volume. Thus far, 2.7 million shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.64-$47.18 after having opened the day at $46.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.63. Lowe's Companies, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer. It offers products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. Lowe's Companies has a market cap of $48.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 31.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Lowe's Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lowe's Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the retail industry could consider SPDR S&P Retail ETF ( XRT) while those bearish on the retail industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts