4. As of noon trading, O'Reilly Automotive ( ORLY) is up $2.33 (1.9%) to $126.09 on average volume. Thus far, 273,947 shares of O'Reilly Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $124.05-$126.30 after having opened the day at $124.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.76. O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the retail of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States. O'Reilly Automotive has a market cap of $13.3 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 36.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate O'Reilly Automotive a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates O'Reilly Automotive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full O'Reilly Automotive Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts