4. As of noon trading, Nike ( NKE) is up $0.86 (1.3%) to $66.26 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.96-$66.98 after having opened the day at $66.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.40. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. Nike has a market cap of $46.3 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 26.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Nike a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nike as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Nike Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts