GLEN ALLEN, Va., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Star Scientific, Inc., (NASDAQ: STSI) and its subsidiary, Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals, are pleased to announce that LPGA and World Golf Hall of Fame member Nancy Lopez is the newest addition to a growing team of Anatabloc® Brand Ambassadors. Lopez joins PGA professional Fred Couples and ATP professional John Isner as the third professional athlete who is stepping forward to publicly discuss her experience with Anatabloc®. She has been using Anatabloc® since early 2013 and has a compelling story to tell.
Lopez has had an illustrious career. As an LPGA professional, she has won 48 events, three of which were major championships. In 1978, she was named LPGA Rookie of the Year, LPGA Player of the Year, and was awarded the Vare Trophy, which is given to the player with the lowest scoring average. Lopez was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 1987 and has long been considered one of the greatest players in the history of women's golf.
Lopez is involved in a wide variety of charitable endeavors, serves on the LPGA Foundation Board, and continues to be active on the LPGA Legends Tour, which showcases the talents of some of the greatest women golfers of all time. In addition, Lopez, through Nancy Lopez Golf Inc., has a line of golf clubs and golf apparel for women.An active schedule, such as Lopez's, can take its toll physically. "Like many athletes who have pushed themselves to their limits, I was feeling the wear and tear from years of playing," said Lopez. "After learning about Anatabloc® from a PGA tour player, I decided to try it myself because I knew that I was experiencing discomfort as a result of inflammation. After about four weeks of using Anatabloc® I felt like a new person. I noticed that I had less tightness in my joints when I got out of bed in the morning. I love Anatabloc®. I look forward to getting up everyday and being active."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV