At the TechCrunch Disrupt conference, Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo! (YHOO), said the site is getting 800 million monthly active users, without counting Tumblr, a recent acquisition. She continued to stress that the company is focusing on mobile and finding ways to expose its potential growth.
Nathan said Yahoo! could break out with even the slightest fundamental improvement.
Grasso said the stock could break out going into the Alibaba IPO. Yahoo! owns a stake in Alibaba.Thomas Flexner, global head of real estate at Citigroup (C), was a guest on the show and said rising rates could be a threat to the real estate market. However, if the 10-year Treasury yields go to 4% or 4.5%, then it could really weigh on housing demand and the commercial real estate market. He added that as debt gets more expensive to obtain, demand will go down. For their final trades, Nathan was a buyer of General Electric (GE) and Finerman said to buy Bank of America (BAC). Haugerud was a buyer of coffee and Grasso said to trim long positions. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV