The company, which is scheduled to report earnings after the close on Tuesday, has had a monster run and is up 200% since its IPO.
Cramer added that its secondary offering wasn't able to slow it down much, as the stock has rallied hard since then as well.
That's why he suggested playing the name to the long side via call options. Calls will enable traders to benefits from an earnings rally, but limit their downside in case of a big miss.Cramer added that a sour report could quickly send the stock down to $50, which is why he doesn't want to participate using common stock. He concluded that this is a wealth and remodeling play, which is still a very strong part of the market. Homeowners look to Restoration Hardware as a way to remodel their homes for less money than hiring an independent contractor. At the time of publication, Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV