Combination of City National Asset Management and Rochdale Investment Management Completed
New Firm Further Strengthens City National's Wealth Management Capabilities
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE: CYN), today said it has launched City National Rochdale, a registered investment advisory firm that manages $20 billion, and combines City National Asset Management and Rochdale Investment Management."The new firm, City National Rochdale, is a much deeper and more diversified national wealth management firm with broadened capabilities for bank clients and the clients of financial advisors across the nation. City National Rochdale's disciplined research and access to a broad spectrum of asset classes and investment strategies allows us to create truly personalized portfolios," said Richard Gershen, executive vice president and head of wealth management for City National Bank. The firm now includes:
- A senior management team with extensive capabilities in private investment management;
- 180 professionals across the country with headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and offices in San Francisco, Orlando, Kansas City, Dallas, Denver, Grand Rapids, Potomac and Richmond;
- Broadened capabilities in equity and fixed income research and a new asset allocation framework that integrates leading-edge strategies across all asset classes;
- State-of-the-art, intelligently personalized portfolios centered on a client's personal performance benchmark;
- A new website: www.cnr.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV