5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGR, GOV, GAS, PTR, ORI
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- AGL RESOURCES INC has improved earnings per share by 46.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, AGL RESOURCES INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.31 versus $2.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.68 versus $2.31).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Gas Utilities industry. The net income increased by 44.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $34.00 million to $49.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $311.00 million or 16.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, AGL RESOURCES INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 13.00%.
- You can view the full AGL Resources Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.