5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RGR, GOV, GAS, PTR, ORI
- GOV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $28.84 million or 24.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.35%.
- GOVERNMENT PPTYS INCOME TR has improved earnings per share by 12.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GOVERNMENT PPTYS INCOME TR reported lower earnings of $1.03 versus $1.06 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.27 versus $1.03).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 27.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $11.95 million to $15.20 million.
- You can view the full Government Properties Income Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts