What To Hold: Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NLY, AGNC, AEC, RPAI, HTA
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $71.10 million or 15.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.35%.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RETAIL PPTYS OF AMERICA INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income has decreased by 9.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $17.68 million to $15.97 million.
- The gross profit margin for RETAIL PPTYS OF AMERICA INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 12.72%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.40% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Retail Properties of American Inc Class A Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts