- Products Coverage for contaminated drinking water supplied by the municipality.
- Contractor's Pollution Legal Liability Coverage to protect the municipality related to pesticide and herbicide applications, maintenance services, and/or installation of water and sewer lines by employees.
- Landfill Coverage to protect municipalities from pollution conditions that result when pollutants migrate to adjacent properties from the landfill, and on-site coverage related to storage tanks.
- Sewer Trunk Line Coverage for the main sewer trunk line network that connects the main lines and pump stations to the waste water treatment plant(s).
- Disaster Response Expense coverage for costs to secure a scene and manage the media in the event of a disaster.
- Blanket Non-Owned Disposal Site(s) coverage offering pollution protection in the delivery and disposal of waste at non-owned locations.
- Owned / Leased Vehicle Coverage to cover vehicles operated by the insured municipality's employees.
- Abandoned Materials Coverage for the illicit abandonment of materials at a covered location.
XL Group Offers Enhanced Pollution Protection To Help Municipalities Protect Their Budget And The Environment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.