REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer games, today announced its aggressive expansion into the mobile space. Already immensely successful online, Perfect World now brings its unmatched experience with free-to-play core games and a "by gamers, for gamers" dedication to mobile so that any studio-partner may better reach hardcore gamers across all digital platforms.
In mobile, Perfect World acts as both developer and publisher, with a focus on core genres: action RPG, strategy, TCG, MMORPG, and MOBA games. After launching and operating over a dozen of client-based games on PC, Perfect World knows what the hardcore player wants and will keep building hits by leveraging its internal studios, such as Cryptic, developer of the highly acclaimed Neverwinter game, as well as partnering with talented third-party developers. Perfect World is willing to take a risk on studios that show a high level of creativity and passion and is committed to helping these studios grow their free-to-play expertise.
"Perfect World knows how to build great free-to-play games, how to excite hardcore gamers and how to trust great studios with their own creative visions," says Fabien-Pierre Nicolas, General Manager, Mobile, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. "With Perfect World's experience and focus, we believe we will not only break into mobile, but will become a leading mobile developer and publisher."
Perfect World Entertainment looks forward to partnering with the some of the most talented development studios around the world. Some of Perfect World's first global publishing partners include:
- China based iFree Studio with "Elemental Kingdoms", a trading card game
- San Francisco based Agent Disco with "The Null Society", an RPG adventure game
- Seattle based Fugazo with "BombBuds", a turnbased, multiplayer game
- Austin based Sneaky Games with "Arena of Heroes", an asynchronous MOBA game
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV