- Investment in cloud technology platforms – as subscription revenue continues to grow (up 10.9 percent in 2012), the company built a new cloud-based training program for customers increasing demand and revenue in its Educational Services business.
- New IT-led products and services – creation of an internal analytical community focused on a unified business intelligence strategy and roadmap.
- Lowering IT costs while improving efficiency and customer service – using a combination of new technologies and custom-built solutions to streamline workflow and provide readily available, easily consumed and actionable data.
Blackbaud Earns Spot On 2013 InformationWeek 500 List Of Top Technology Innovators In America
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.