Continuing its focus on strengthening the customer experience, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced that for the fourth consecutive year, it made this year’s InformationWeek 500, an annual listing of the nation’s most innovative users of business technology.
“We are honored to be recognized among this group of innovators in the InformationWeek 500,” said Todd Lant, Blackbaud’s vice president of corporate IT. “All of the efficiency we gain, costs we reduce, and customer service enhancements that result from our recent IT initiatives will ultimately help us better serve our nonprofit customers and support the good work they do.”
Key components of the IT projects Blackbaud is being honored for include:
- Investment in cloud technology platforms – as subscription revenue continues to grow (up 10.9 percent in 2012), the company built a new cloud-based training program for customers increasing demand and revenue in its Educational Services business.
- New IT-led products and services – creation of an internal analytical community focused on a unified business intelligence strategy and roadmap.
- Lowering IT costs while improving efficiency and customer service – using a combination of new technologies and custom-built solutions to streamline workflow and provide readily available, easily consumed and actionable data.
In addition, Blackbaud recently received patents for conceptualization of a composite membership model and the for a form generation wizard."The theme of this year's InformationWeek 500 is digital business. It's a movement, rooted in data analytics, mobile computing, social networking and other customer-focused technologies that are turning companies and industries on their ear," said InformationWeek Editor In Chief Rob Preston. "Every enterprise is now a digital business—or needs to become one fast. The organizations in our ranking are leading the way." InformationWeek identifies and honors the nation's most innovative users of information technology with its annual InformationWeek 500 listing, and also tracks the technology, strategies, investments, and administrative practices of some of the best-known organizations in the country. Past overall winners include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, PACCAR Inc., The Vanguard Group, CME Group, National Semiconductor, Con-Way, and Principal Financial Group. Unique among corporate rankings, the InformationWeek 500 spotlights the power of innovation in information technology.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts