WAYNE, Pa., and ALPHARETTA, Ga., Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Through its partnership with HealthStream (NASDAQ: HSTM), Precyse University, the most innovative, complete and widely adopted on-site, online and mobile ICD-10 education solution, has launched a powerful and unique ICD-10 education program for the physician office/ambulatory market. Revolutionary benefits and features include:
- A single solution for all ICD-10 education needed within a practice or clinic;
- Diversified education providing each impacted population with the specific tools and training needed to be successful in ICD-10;
- Myriad advanced courseware, applications and tools to make education more practical, accessible and relevant to physicians' concerns, needs and time constraints; and
- Exclusive access to Precyse University's expansive, one-of-a-kind ICD-10 education program.
"The transition to ICD-10 poses challenges to physicians, yet it also promises particular benefits," explains Precyse President Chris Powell. "These benefits can only be achieved if physicians take the time to find the right educational solution to properly prepare themselves and their staffs."
Precyse and HealthStream have partnered to offer a one-stop solution for all the ICD-10 education needed within physician practices, clinics and other ambulatory settings. With Precyse's innovative ICD-10 education programs and HealthStream's market-leading platform for talent management (i.e., the platform and technology that provides Precyse University), healthcare providers have made the ICD-10 solution from Precyse and HealthStream the healthcare industry's top choice.ICD-10 will affect every aspect of a physician's practice, including patient encounters, clinical and financial workflow and, depending on the circumstances, compensation and reimbursement. Physicians who take decisive steps to fully integrate ICD-10 codes into their clinical practice stand to benefit in several ways, including determining severity of illness and proving medical necessity, growing compensation and reimbursement and addressing technology and healthcare reform initiatives—such as value-based purchasing, pay-for-performance programs and the government's physician quality reporting system (PQRS).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV