Chase, one of the nation’s leading banks for American business, today launched Mission Main Street, a multi-media advertising and lending campaign that features success stories from a business owner’s perspective. Nominated by bankers for their unique and compelling stories, nine of more than four million businesses Chase serves are part of the campaign. Focused on local markets, the advertising includes digital media, radio, business and trade print publications to deliver the entrepreneurs’ stories directly to other businesses.
“These entrepreneurs represent the spirit of American business, and we’re thrilled to have them part of Mission Main Street to raise their profiles and inspire others,” said Donna Vieira, head of marketing and product for Chase Business Banking, which started the Mission Main Street program in 2012. “The stories they share help reinforce the power of a strong partnership between Chase bankers and their clients.”
- bkr – Tal Soltz built her San Francisco business by fusing fashion and sustainability, and the result is an array of silicone-sleeved water bottles seen in the hands of the world’s most beautiful people.
- Bronx Brewery – Partners Chris Gallant and Damian Brown are on a mission to return craft beer to the Bronx, choosing premium materials and minimal processing to create a bold beer befitting its namesake New York borough.
- Hayes Industries – Houston’s Norris Hayes calls his manufacturing process “art to part,” because he provides design, simulation, manufacturing, testing and delivery services. He credits the loyalty of his clients for helping him grow from start-up to a company with 150 employees.
- KC HiLiTES – Michael Dehaas is growing the Arizona business that’s been in his family since 1970, locally producing off-road vehicle lighting that brings joy and safety to millions around the world including our military.
- Lam’s Seafood – Yen Lam realized her two biggest dreams on the very same day: becoming a mother and buying her own business, a Seattle grocery specializing in fresh seafood and produce.
- Lou Malnati’s – The owners of Lou Malnati’s, Mark Malnati and Mark Agnew are growing their already significant network of Chicagoland restaurants and deepening their customers’ love of deep dish pizza.
- MedEx – Chicagoan Lauren Rubinson-Morris is growing her 15-year old ambulance service that uses state-of-the-art technology combined with a personal touch to safely transport patients in need.
- Montalvan’s Sales, Inc. – In Southern California, Carmen Montalvan started her fine foods distribution business from the back of her pickup truck. Now she has two warehouses and a line of private label products, along with imports from a dozen countries.
- Safari LTD – Floridians Ramona Pariente and her son Alexandre are creating wonderment with their realistic action figures carried by museums, zoos and children of all ages.
The #1 SBA lender by approved units for three years running, Chase is offering limited-time lending offers to qualified buyers on SBA and conventional loans and lines of credit now through Dec. 13, 2013. Businesses interested in using financing for expansion, working capital or to purchase equipment or owner-occupied real estate should contact a Chase Business Banking or Middle Market banker or visit www.chase.com/business.About Chase Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and four million small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com and @Chase.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts