4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: QSII, BRE, ARG, FDO
BRE Properties (NYSE: BRE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $50.36 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for BRE Properties has been 525,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. BRE Properties has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. BRE Properties Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It focuses on the development, acquisition, and management of multifamily apartment communities. BRE Properties Inc. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.01. TheStreet Ratings rates BRE Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full BRE Properties Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV